Monday, July 11, 2011

Contest for facebook

Hello. I would like to make Penner Pumpkins and the Scarecrow Forest facebook page to be a little more interactive so I'm holding a contest.

Once the page reaches 100 likes I will be giving away a bag of vegetables.
250 likes I will be giving some fall decorating items (pumpkins, gourds, Indian corn, etc).
500 likes I will be giving away a $50.00 gift certificate to be used at our place.
1000 likes I will be giving away a free pass to the Scarecrow Forest and a gift certificate to be used at our place.

Once I reach the amount of likes I will enter everyone's name into a draw and pull one lucky winner. I will post that winner's name online.
Since I want the page to be more interactive I will enter one extra ballot if you make a comment on a post or picture or if you give us a review.

Any questions please ask under the comments section.

What type of information are you interested in reading on Penner Pumpkin's facebook page? Any feedback would be helpful.

Lorissa

No comments:

Post a Comment