Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Review

I try to post every Wednesday and Saturday on this blog and that has not happened.  It has been quite the June.  First I blew the tire on my mom's van, than the engine on my car went, and than we thought the engine on the 1967 truck went, but thankfully it was just the water pump.

Next to go (bite the dust) was my cellphone and than my laptop. The last two things to go in June were the tent we use at the Farmers' Market and the battery pack.

Hopefully July will be a better month and nothing else breaks.  Also hopefully I will soon have a new laptop and than I can keep on writing posts every Wednesday and Saturday.

As they say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Or in my world when life gives a ton of mint, make mint jelly.

Animals are a good stress relief.


Lorissa

No comments:

Post a Comment