Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What people have to say about the Forest



RSL: it was easy to spend over 2 hrs there. but...prob. better in September when there garden is still growing and the corn isn't starting to dry. All in all a lot of fun and we will go next year for sure.

AG: We went today but my little girl was scared of the haunted forest lol!

CBM: We love The Scarecrow Forest and both my girls (ages 2 & 4) looked forward to the zipline ALL year (they both went on last year too).


RSL: Best time ever! Thanks for making our family fun time worth the trip to the Scarecrow Forest.


NJV : You guys are amazing!!! This was our first time there and I think it's going to be an annual event. Making the scarecrows was a memory our family will have forever. Thanks for doing what you do!!





KP: Thanks for a great birthday party. The kids had a great time (so did the adults).

Joyce: I work at Scarecrow Forest and I think the whole place is awesome. I love the people I work with and all the stations/activities I can work at.


CBM: The best part of the Forest is...... my 4 & 2 year would say the zip lines and 2nd favorite would be the straw bales to climb on.

NSD: You are guys have a great place.....and we will definitely be back soon;)


Palm Lite: I wanted to mention to you that we really appreciated your enthusiasm and energy you put into hosting our corporate function. You did a great job in hosting and organizing the activities and getting the whole group involved as well. Keep up the good work!


SH: Just to let you know we visited your place yesterday. I did buy a pumpkin. What a wonderful setup you have for the kids! The playground was terrific, my grandson who is 5 loved the Zip line – his comment was “I want to do that every day”. Another hit was the duck race. We all enjoyed the “train” ride, especially the “conductor’s” sense of humour. It was nice to have good, clean fun without the creepy Halloween décor some of the other places have (I enjoy Halloween, but not the blood and guts that some feel is necessary).
P.S. I especially like the fact the washrooms weren’t outhouses! LOL
(by the way, for us clued out city folk you might want to explain in your directions that Highway 311 is split and you need to pass the first one that goes west so don’t travel down east on a gravel road that happens to be on the exact opposite side of the first 311 split – LOL.) See you next year!

Lorissa

1 comment:

  1. We do not have a haunted Forest, but some little kids can find the scarecrows a little bit scary. I sometimes mistake them for real people. Lorissa

    ReplyDelete