Wednesday, May 29, 2013

10 Goats = Entertainment.

I have done a couple of posts on my goats. One was on whether they were pregnant or not.  Another was Chloe giving birth.  A third post was when Chloe's kids went missing.  This post is to introduce all 10 goats.  A crazy amount of goats and I'm hoping to sell all four kids in fall.  The male goats are $100 each and I will be fixing them and the female goats are $150 each.  At least goats are very entertaining and are a stress relief.  The kids love the tire and will sleep inside it and run around on the inside.  The picture is of me with Mozart and Jack at just a couple of months old (2011).


Two wether (fixed male) goats we have.





Chloe, the mother of Rocky and Oreo.

I'm guessing goat momma's have a lot of patience's. Mayble was jumping up and down for a few minutes.



Jack, the Daddy.



The female pen is like a soap opera.  Chloe doesn't like Betsy.  Betsy doesn't like Chloe's kids. The kids all love each other, but have to avoid each others mothers.  Watching the female pen is entertainment.

Lorissa

No comments:

Post a Comment